(Draft - edited May 14th)
An organizational meeting held at the home of Dr. T. Hatlelid with nine interested people present on July 8, 1958, marked the beginning of the Outlook Alliance Church. Meetings were to be held in the Legion Hall at a cost of ten dollars for rent.
Rev. M. Sylvester moved from Glenside, where he was pastoring the Alliance Church and took up residence in Outlook. It was at this time, that an impressive week of evangelistic services were conducted by the Rev. Orthner of Regina. From these meetings, interest grew and pledges and offerings were taken toward the purchasing of lots in the name of the Western Canadian District of the Christian and Missionary Alliance. From these offerings, the Alliance Church on Progress Ave was erected and dedicated for worship November 22, 1959.
The original church on Progress Ave was outgrown and a building project was undertaken in 1981, with the new church at 500 Conquest Ave was dedicated to God in November 1983.
Ministers of the Outlook Alliance Church over the years have been:
Rev. M. Sylvester, 1958-1961
Pastor L. R. Hamm, 1961-1964
Rev. J. Soorgie, 1964-1967
Rev. M. Weber, 1967-1972
Rev. Albert & Ruby Penner, 1972-1981
Rev. Robert & Diane Patterson, 1981-1986
Pastor Tim & Roxanne Brazeau, 1986-1991
Rev. Lawrence & Ruth Hahn, 1992-2001
Rev. Anthony & Carolyn Bulmer, 2002-2008
Rev. Rob & Camille Parkman, 2009-2013
Rev. Gordon & Carla Willison, 2015 -present